Sunday, January 24, 2016

Dr. Brandt Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask Review


I want to state that I am not being endorsed by Dr. Brandt to write this review. This is my own honest review about this product.

It's my first time ever using a Dr. Brandt product. I purchased this cream thinking I'll try it out for a week and return it back to Sephora becuase I really didn't think it was gna work. 

I tried it out the first day and fell in love! 

I mainly bought it for my baby smile lines on the upper corners of my lips. They're little dimple like wrinkles that bother me soO much! 

This stuff didn't complelty get rid of those lines but it certainly helped a lot! I've been using it now for 6 days and those lines have become noticeably softer. 

I don't expect this stuff to complelty take the lines away but I'm happy with what it's done so far. I will definitely be buying another bottle once this one finishes. 

I believe I paid about $100 for it. 

I apply this all over my face using the brush it came with.

If you've used this stuff yourself let me know how it worked for you. 

I know I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment