Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Million Dollar Nail Polish?! AZATURE

Million Dollar Nail Polish! By Azature, who is also the famous jeweler to the STARS! Like Miley Cyrus, Scarlet JoHansson, Rhianna, Megan Fox, Beyonce, and many many more who rock Azature Diamonds!

I believe, only about 6 were made in the world. 

Do not panic! Azature has a line of his nail polish available for us regular people for only $25. If you follow him on Instagram @Azature, he will randomly post sales for his nail polish which you will be able to get at really good deals! 

I have been using this brand of nail polish for almost a year now and I am totally in LOVE! 

Now, if you're like me, I am very selective on the brands of nail polish I use because I want my manicure to last! I don't have time to change my nail polish everyday, every other day, or even every week! Asature nail polish lasts me literally about 7 days or more and doesn't chip...it just starts to ware off.

I love nail polish! I have a collection and I will post reviews of all my favorite nail polish brands in my future posts so stay tuned! 

Feel free to comment below if you have any questions! 

XoXo,
Angelina 


No comments:

Post a Comment