Monday, August 13, 2012

Crystal Fetish Swarovski Bling Home/Office Phone!

Hey everyone I wanted to share a video from my YouTube channel with you guys.
I bedazzled this phone for one of my clients and I absolutely fell in love with it! It was really hard to let go of and send it out loll...
I soO want to make myself a phone just like this. I just can't decide on which color to get if I ever made one. 
I bought the POP Phone today! I'm soO excited about that. I will post a pic of it soon! I will be blinging it as well...I guess that will be the start :))))

This phone is crystallized just like Khloe Kardashians home office phone from her show on the E! Network Khloe & Lamar. 
If you watch the show then you've seen her phone! It's just FABULOUS! 
I actually worked on her phone while I was working for the company that the Kardashians order their BLING BLING from. Sadly I didn't get to finish it because I had other projects to work on so I never got to photograph the finished product. But I did do her LAPTOP case which you can see a video of on my Crystal Fetish YouTube channel! 
I will post the video of it soon :) 

BLING OUT THE FABULOUS IN YOU! 


Also check out my website at www.BlingOutTheFabulousInYou.com
If you would like a Home/Office phone like this one just visit my website and go to the contact page.

Thanks for reading! 
Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment