Monday, August 6, 2012

Confidence Full Body Vibration Fitness Machine!

I finally bought my full body vibration machine! And so far I think I love it! I saw a similar machine at the Sherman Oaks mall and decided I was going to go crazy and buy it for $2500 lol.
Thank god for Amazon because I found this machine for $300 and purchased it. I got it in the mail like the next day! I've been using it since but I'm not going to do any reviews on it till I've had it for about 6 months at least and been using it religiously to see if it really works.
They say 10 minutes on this machine is 1 hour at the gym! Can you believe that?!?!!?! That's what sold me on it! But I did do my research on it before I did purchase it, I was sold fast!

At the gym you have to be working out for an hour to get at least 4000 to 6000 muscle contractions...on this machine 10 minutes will give you the same muscle contractions! Isn't that great!
Let me know if you have this machine and what type of exercises you do. I'd love to try it out!
Hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading :)

Bling Out The Fabulous In You!

No comments:

Post a Comment