Sunday, September 30, 2012

Can't Believe the almost $600 Swarovski Bedazzled POP PHONE!

I haven't blogged in awhile but I was at Kitson today and saw something that I had to share with you guys.

I'm pretty sure everyones familiar with the PoP Phone...it's what I blogged about last.
I saw a Swarovski BLINGED out PoP Phone at Kitson selling for almost $600! I couldn't believe the price! You might as well get your home/office phone custom blinged ; )

So I wanted to blog and let everyone know that you can get the same phone BLINGED out in the same Swarovski Elements for half the price of what it's selling at Kitson and way better workmanship! PLUS LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the work :)  YAY!

Kitson in Santa Monica

Pop Phone Bedazzled in Black Diamond Swarovski Elements!




 Up close and personal. I want you guys to check out the detail on this Pop Phone selling for almost $600.

These are the prices for BLINGING your office phone at Crystal Fetish! 
Check out the pix. 

I can't wait to bling my Pop Phone even more now lol

www.BlingOutTheFabulousInYou.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment